Henri’s Club, a private Maison Fabre club, gathers elite, top quality VIPs who love great wines, good food and exceptional lifestyles and who want to be a special ambassador for Maison Fabre and its wines.
Membership to Henri’s Club includes several benefits:
- Membership in a private club reserved for the global elite of Maison Fabre’s clientele
- Access to a meticulous selection of great wines in permanent stock
- Access to the largest range of Maison Fabre wines in France at member prices
- Exceptional, exclusive promotions for certain great wines
- Promotions and benefits at the world’s greatest establishments which are Maison Fabre clients, including luxury hotels, dining, fashion, etc.
- Priority invitation to various events organised by Maison Fabre
- Benefits while tasting our wines in the food service industry
Terms of entry
Club membership does not require an annual fee. Members must however prove their loyalty to Maison Fabre by placing at least one order per year.
Candidates will undergo a rigorous selection process by Henri Fabre and his employees. Candidates must be sponsored by a member.
As a right of entry, each candidate must pay one symbolic euro and commit to purchasing a Wooden Case of 12 Louis Fabre luxury top quality cuvées of Château de l’Aumérade cru classé wines.
With that order, the new member will receive a numbered card proving membership to the club, all club documentation and a list of partner establishments.
The member will also receive a welcome gift and must contact Henri Fabre for any necessary explanations.
To maintain discretion and anonymity, only club partners will receive the list of members’ names corresponding to each card.
No file will be used without authorisation by Maison Fabre.
Should a member commit a serious breach of the ethics and decorum rules, with that action potentially harming Maison Fabre or another club member, that member will automatically be excluded from Henri’s Club and the member’s card must be returned.